Thursday, 4 March 2010

Today I finally managed to get the website up and running!

It didn't go as smoothly as I'd hoped but it all worked out okay in the end. I created the site in iweb - the Mac's own website creation package and it was pretty straight forward once I got the hang of the program. I generally use Firefox as a browser and the site looked as it should in that application although Safari tends to shift some of the type around for some reason - go figure!

It wasn't displaying correctly on the ipod touch either but i corrected it and it now works fine.

The gallery only has one picture at the moment but I'll be adding more as and when I can.

So the website if you want to take a look is:-

Take a look and enjoy it! Now that hurdle is out of the way I'll be heading back to the drawing board.......More posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment