Tuesday 18 October 2011

Birmingham Dive Show!

I managed to get booth space at the Birmingham Dive Show this coming weekend which I'm really excited about! I think the dive community are an untapped audience for Marineman and Marineman could be a way for kids to get into diving until they're old enough to use scuba equipment.

I'll be in the PADI village at booth number PV36 so if anyone wants to come and check out the world of diving it would be great to have you turn up. Also, tomorrow sees the release of Sport Diver's latest issue which just happens to have an all-new Marineman drawing on the front cover! I'm really excited and can't wait to see it on the racks in the magazine stores. I was asked not to preview it until it was published so tomorrow I can finally post it for you to look at. They've done a Marineman feature and a short interview about my diving pursuits so please check it out!

Here's a link to the show for anyone who's interested...

http://www.diveshows.co.uk/

See you back here tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

    And earning money online using it is as easy as 1...2...3!

    It's super easy how it works...

    STEP 1. Choose which affiliate products you want to promote
    STEP 2. Add some push button traffic (it takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system grow your list and upsell your affiliate products for you!

    Do you want to start making money???

    Check it out here

    ReplyDelete